Monday, January 9, 2012

Hi My Name is Amanda and I am a Self Professed Shopaholic


The main reason I decided to start a blog about cheap fashion is because I went through a period of my life when I thought I NEEDED everything that I saw.

When I turned eighteen, my bank offered me a credit card and I decided to take it because I wanted to establish credit for myself. Little did I know that it would be the worst decision of my life.

It was Thanksgiving weekend and we all know what happens that weekend. People go insane trying to find the best deals out there. I also went totally insane and opened up about 7 credit cards all in one day. I also spent a large amount of money on pretty much all of them.

As I dug through the bags of high end items that I bought, I smiled and was excited that I could finally get all of the things I had dreamed of buying!


Once I recieved the bills in the mail, I knew that I made a mistake. Since then, I have been on a mission to help people just like me get the things that they like, but for cheap prices.

My mantra now is if you want something, walk away and find something similar, but much cheaper. I do splurge every once in awhile. Actually, I just bought this skirt yesterday and didn't feel bad about it at all!


I hope that you learn from my mistakes and shop smart!



No comments:

Post a Comment