Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Soft Skin = Amazing Skin



I always seem to get very dry skin during the winter months. I can't seem to find very many products that will take care of it.

One of my absolute favorite products is from The Body Shop. You can check it out here.


It is absolutely amazing for my dry cracked hands. When I went into The Body Shop to check it out, the person helping me told me of a regimen that I should try.

She told me to use a sugar/salt scrub to clean off all of the dead skin before putting this lotion on. It worked wonders.

A few years ago I came across a few very good recipes for moisturizing products.

I learned how to make my own scrub, which was nice because I could add what ever I wanted to it.

Centsational Girl has a great recipe for Lavender Salt Scrub. You can find it here.

The two things together have worked wonders for me and I hope they can do the same for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment