Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sales You Don't Think Exist



Many people think that because it is designer, it doesn't go on sale. Wrong. I actually had no idea until one day I looked up a bag that I had been drooling over by Marc Jacobs. I had noticed that a dress that was conviently placed near the purse I was browsing had been 60% off. WHAT?!?! I thought I was dreaming. The best place to find these amazing deals in online. Plus, you don't have to deal with the crazies at the stores. The best time to look is after Christmas because that is when most designers put out their spring lines. Here are some of the great deals that I found!

Marc Jacobs




These are just a few items that I found for decent prices. I'm sure you also know that many stores have their "Semi-Annual Sale" around this time and it is a great time to stock up on your favorites and search for those perfect finds!


2 comments:

  1. Fab! Try Malleries.com, some stuff is expensive, but way less than whats in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete