Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New to this

I have decided that some people on the streets of Chicago need a makeover. I mean come on. I see so many people who have the potential of looking good, but don't even try. I'm not saying that I try my hardest to look good, but wearing pajama pants as part of your outfit is basically saying "I really don't want to impress ANYONE so i'm just going to roll out of bed!" Now since I am new to Chicago, some of the fashion here is a little different than the kind I've seen in my small hometown back in Michigan. I have seen some of the same things over and over that are so called "fashion," but really it says " I like to be just like everyone else, so I am going to buy this and show it off as if I was the one that started this trend." I can't wait to explore some more of this "Chicago Fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment