Monday, January 9, 2012

Think Ebay.



I am really weird and like all of my items new. I have always sold things to a resale shop, but had never bought anything.

Recently, I have gotten into the whole resale idea. The Chicago area has some great vintage resale shops, as well as high end resale.

Another thing I have been getting into recently is Ebay. I have found a few great deals on Ebay and most of the things that I have bought have been in great shape.

Ebay is another great way to get that designer item you have been dying to own, at an amazing price.

Since I have moved to Chicago I have learned that you need to invest in a good pair of rain boots. I really like Burberry's boots. Here is a great pair on Ebay.

They look similar to these:

Many designer items on Ebay have to be verified by the website. They make it a huge deal that there are no counterfeit items on their page.

Another great item I found on Ebay this week is from one of my absolute favorite designers, Tory Burch. This bag is very classy and chic.







If you look hard enough, many of the items on Ebay are brand new. So instead of going to the department store to get this same bag, you can get it on Ebay for cheap!

Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

  1. I'm an EBay addict. My bank account legit shows 15 transactions each month from EBay alone. Every time something pops into my head that I want I search it on EBay before I go to the store to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It has drained my bank account on a few occasions!

      Delete