Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wow. Now I Wish I was Famous



So I am currently watching the Golden Globes and am fiercly jealous of all of these beautiful gowns that are being paraded down the red carpet. It got me thinking.

I wonder if I could find red carpet style for the everyday women.

One of my absolute favorite websites to shop on is ASOS. They sell everyday clothing as well as wedding dresses, prom dresses, and evening dresses.

I started to search and found one that looks Golden Globes- worthy.

Here is one that I fell in love with almost instantly.



So I decided to keep looking because I know that there are more dresses like this one, which is only $82.99!

I looked at simplydresses.com and found another dress that is absolutely to die for! It is so elegant and beautiful. It is a little more expensive at $198.00, but well worth it.



So now that I know I can find beautiful dresses almost as amazing as the ones these celebs are wearing, I don't have the urge to become a famous celebrity......yet.

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment