Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Bored.Online Shopping Commences.



Whenever I am bored, I always seem to go to my computer. Besides the everyday facebook and pinterest encounter I always look for cute things online.

It's not like I have the money at all to shop online. I mean I don't have money to shop in stores. I still like to look.....

So today I was bored because I am currently out of work and out of school until Tuesday. I also have no money whatsoever so I decided to look on my computer. Lets just say my bookmarks tab is full just from today alone.


My cousin is getting married in November in Dallas and I want a new dress for her wedding. Well I found one. Guess what. It's $80.00. I don't care, I will own this dress.




Clearly, I like to think ahead. I also found a marvelous pair of lace shorts for summer from Sabo Skirt. I mean you can ALWAYS think ahead right?

Also, because I had so much time on my hands I decided to clean my closet out. You know I found about a billion things I didn't want in exchange for all of the things I found online today. I wish I had a million dollars....to start. I would make my closet very happy ( like it's a real being).

I wish I didn't have a shopping addiction because then my problems would all be solved. I wouldn't have more clothes than an entire family and I wouldn't be in debt up to my forehead (up to my eyeballs is not far enough).

Now I'm supposed to be traveling a lot this year. I want to go to Paris to visit my old college roommate, Virgina Beach for a bridesmaid getaway with my bff (who's getting married in September), A trip to West Virginia for said wedding, and Dallas for my cousin's wedding.

How am I supposed to afford all of that and get a few new outfits for said trips?

I need to go before I actually try to buy something.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment